Oraton Custom Products
In 1930, Oraton was founded in Irvington, NJ as a Marking Devices company
with a philosophy of providing customers with quality products, great value,
and best service. Oraton opened a second location in Easton, PA when the
Delaware River flooded that location in 1955 and we eventually moved both
locations to our current location in Columbia, NJ.
In Columbia, we broke ground on the first of five additions that have become
the full-service Marking Devices and Custom Products company that Oraton
is today. As we have evolved, our product offering and technology has
evolved to fit the changing needs of our customers. Through it all, though,
our small-town dedication to providing our customers with quality products
and customer service has been at the forefront of our business.